Parker LOVES to swing! He loves to go to the park for this pastime or over to the Hansens who have a swing set in their backyard. Swinging with Chris and Grandpa H Isn't he just the cutest?
Michelle, it is a small world! I am glad you like your fence. I love your blog you have such a cute fam. I hope you are staying cool in this heat! My first was born in Sept and I hated being prego all summer. Hang in there you look great!
5 comments:
He is pretty darn cute!! Grandpa Hansen is always game for some fun!! Missed you guys while in Utah but look forward to seeing you in August!
What a doll Michelle! He has gotten SO BIG! You guys look like you're having a blast!
Why are swings so great. I swear life would be great if we could swing all day long. Parker is growing up fast, how are you feeling?
Michelle, it is a small world! I am glad you like your fence. I love your blog you have such a cute fam. I hope you are staying cool in this heat! My first was born in Sept and I hated being prego all summer. Hang in there you look great!
Love that smile in the bottom picture!
Post a Comment