This is such an overdue post, but I just wanted to mention it.... On June 24th we had our EIGHTH wedding anniversary! Can you believe it?? I can't. Crazy. This isn't a great picture of any of us, but our most recent family photo. Chris and I went out to dinner and then to see the new Indiana Jones in celebration (the night of this pic) while the Hansens watched Parker for us. Probably sounds lame to most of you for an anniversary date, but it was great for us because it is the FIRST movie I've seen in a theater in the TWO YEARS since Parker was born! Tell me about it -- we need to get out more! But with the arrival of a baby coming soon, most likely it will be another two years before we hit the theaters again. Okay, so we'll try to do better this time. It was a fun night though and fun for Parker, too, who got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa H. Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment