1. CRUSHED ice!!! I seriously can't get enough of it. I am so content to just sit and stare at a wall if I have a glass full of ice to munch on. I especially love Sonic ice or movie theater ice, but regular crushed ice from my fridge will do. I probably go through at least 3 or 4 glasses of it a day. Yuuuuuum!
2. PINK! It's been so fun shopping for pink things this time around. There are so many cute things out there...too many in fact... this is probably Chris' LEAST favorite feature of having a girl in that it can get expensive... although - I have to say I am a total bargain shopper! Finding high quality things for a good deal is one of my favorite pasttimes!!
3. Knowing where every PUBLIC RESTROOM is in every public store I visit. (A little sarcasm here in case you didn't detect it...) I don't know if this is a GOOD thing but I'm a great person to ask where the bathroom is if you are ever in need of one.
4. CEREAL - I'm not sure myself or the baby would be alive right now if it weren't for cereal (mixed with water - I'm lactose intolerant so no milk for me) during this pregnancy. Cheerios, HN Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, LIFE - those are just a few of my faves.
5. PARKER'S NAPTIMES = my naptime! I've been so drained this last trimester of pregnancy - I don't remember being this tired with Parker. By the afternoon I just hit a wall, and thankfully I've been able to get somewhat refreshed through taking a nap when he naps over this last 2 months or so. Somedays I really don't know what I'd do without them!
1 comment:
Wow, this is sounding a lot like my last pregnancy (minus the shopping for pink-darn it!) We went to Disneyland a lot while I was pregnant and it's the same thing-I can tell you where every bathroom is at Disneyland! You look great though! You are to tiny!
Post a Comment