Jumping on the Bandwagon
So we're finally joining the world of blogging. I've resisted doing this for a long time for various reasons, but finally convinced myself that if for no other reason it will be worth it to motivate me to journal our life. Time sure flies and although I always think that I'm not going to forget all the special moments, I find that with the hustle and bustle of everyday, I don't reflect enough on the small moments that enrich my life. Hopefully this will help Chris and I and our family as it grows down the line, to remember all the many things we have to be grateful for, and the great journey that we've made along the way. Here we go blogging! (Yikes - I feel like a dork already!)
2 comments:
Hooray for the blog!
So glad you started a blog! Darling family!!
Post a Comment