Friday, April 25, 2008

Mr. Charismatic

A few Sundays ago after church, I was trying to get Parker to hold still for a picture - but with no luck. So this is what I captured. I have to admit - it depicts his personality far better than him sitting still for me on the couch ever would have. He sure is always on the go and these days he climbs on whatever he can possibly find. If you look closely, you can see that he is actually standing on a tupperware full of powdered sugar that he'd just pulled out of the cupboard. He is such a good-natured little boy and is full of endless entertainment. I had no idea how much personality could come in such a tiny little person! He has enriched our lives so much & we are so grateful to have him as a part of our family. We love you, Parker and can't imagine our lives without you!

1 comment:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Parker we can see that you keep your mom pretty busy! You look very handsome in the church clothes!