Isn't she Sweet?
Early last week we had our "official" doctor's ultrasound. Yes, we cheated several weeks ago by going to Fetal Photos to find out what we were having, who had assured us that it was a girl. SO, at the official 20 week ultrasound done in the doctor's office, we were relieved to find out that we didn't have to shift gears in our thinking or anything, that this baby really IS a girl. She is right on target and from what they can tell, she is looking very healthy. There was a big surprirse however for another couple who saw my Dr. that morning... They, too, had gone to Fetal Photos several weeks ago and were told it too was a girl, only to find out that morning at the Dr.'s office that it was really a BOY! We were grateful to NOT be the ones on the receiving end of that shocking news that morning, and to know that I wouldn't need to be returning any of the cute new girl outfits I've recently bought! I'm still trying to get used to the idea that we're even having another baby, let alone a girl this time around. We're really excited for what is coming our way. Well, besides major sleep deprivation and all the added chaos that is.....I'm really trying to enjoy all the sleep I can get these days because I know it'll all be coming to an end in a few short months.... What can we say though - we're still so excited for this new little person to join our family!
5 comments:
Look at you go, Michelle...stitching on the side and everything. It looks so good! You are amazing!!!
I am so glad it is still a girl. I can't imagine what the couple before you was going through.
Thanks for your feedback about my Shelby website. You sure know how to make a girls day! I hope you and Parker are feeling better. You are the greatest!
we thought Kasen was a girl for a month. I was 21 1/2 weeks for my first real ultrasound and it was tough to wrap my mind around the fact that he was a boy after a month of looking for girl names etc. I had several more ultrasounds and I always asked if he was still a boy. We are so glad that everything looks good and you are doing well. We're so excited for you!
That's a great ultrasound picture.I love the silhouette shot. You will LOVE having a girl. I'm excited for you. I'm glad to hear all is well. These little kids sure are miracles
Hi Michelle...I love your blog! Congratulations on the soon to be new addition to your family! And how fun to have a girl! I love girls. Boys are fun, but I don't get them 90% of the time! I don't know if you know...but we are expecting and are having a little girl also! We are really excited. I sent you an invite to our blog (its private). Your family is so cute!
I love your blog! I am glad you finally joined the club. This will be great to keep in touch. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment