
Emmie's 5th Birthday
landed on her second day of school. So in true Hansen tradition, we woke up early, and she opened up her presents Christmas style, in her pajamas. She was excited to get a Razor scooter like Parker's (okay, his isn't pink); a clock that she had been obsessed with for the last six months from Hobby Lobby; a purse, bracelets and high heels sent from Grandma Jane and Gpa Reed; a Doc McStuffins doctor kit, & some movies and books... to name a few. I was grateful like always for Amazon so that I could do all the shopping from the luxury of my bed (aside from the clock which I had Chris pick up!).
She also got those princess barbies from Gma and Gpa Hansen the previous Sunday at a combined party where we celebrated Great Gma Lonczyna's 95th Birthday, as well as Emmie's and Aunt Bethany's.
That was the first outing I had been on for a month, besides doctor visits and hospital trips. :)
She was excited to bring birthday treats to give her class at school, and her cute teacher adorned her with this purple crown, knowing (already) that the B-Day Girl's favorite color is PURPLE. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment