In thinking of all the posts I'd like to catch up on for the sake of preserving my life's ramblings, I realized today that I never posted some pictures we had done back in October by my talented friend and neighbor photographer. Yep, these were taken 5 months ago, but let's face it, playing catch up is what I do on this blog so I'm okay with it. In fact, that pretty much sums up my life with three kids - I'm never caught up on anything anymore! Period.
These were taken during a "mini session", meaning they were done in a fast and furious 15-20 minutes. So crazy but so grateful to get a few good shots for Christmas cards and to hang on my wall....I really appreciate her doing them! I would love to get professional pics done more often, but they are so. stinkin'. expensive!
These were taken during a "mini session", meaning they were done in a fast and furious 15-20 minutes. So crazy but so grateful to get a few good shots for Christmas cards and to hang on my wall....I really appreciate her doing them! I would love to get professional pics done more often, but they are so. stinkin'. expensive!




1 comment:
I love your posts Michelle. I just got caught up on the last 3. Thanks for the update on Lexi! I'd been wondering what was going on. I wish I could go on a "fatten me up" diet...oh wait, I am, but it's not a good thing. (ha ha). She sounds like such a funny, feisty little thing. Also, I loved your post about your friends. I loved what you said about putting things in perspective. I feel like I need that reminder time and time again too. Sometimes I'll think, "Why am I making such a big deal about this? Does it really matter in the big pic of things?" But of course I can't have that perspective until AFTER I've freaked out about something...:) I hope your friend will be okay--I can't even imagine how scary that must be.
Post a Comment