By far the most exciting event that took place in June was the birth of our new nephew,
Baby Jack!
{This picture is him around 6 weeks because of course I am just now writing this down}
Isn't he the cutest?
I remember my little brother telling me a few years back (before he was even married) that he was going to name one of his kids Jack, & that I wasn't to use it since we both liked it.
Well, he kept his word!
Here's JACK!
Visiting the day he was born.
Parker and Emmie were soooo excited for their new cuz.
Steven is almost 7 years younger than me, so I wasn't sure we'd have any kids very close together in age. Good thing I was almost 27 when I had my first baby, so that my last and his first could coincide in age! (well, most likely my last...)
I love that Lexi and Jack are just 9 months apart and will be the same grade in school!
The cute new family.
I remember first getting to know Kylie and right away I knew that she'd be such a great Mom, and she is!
Jack is a lucky guy!
If you can believe it, these two have the same size feet - we measured!
Lexi is still wearing 0-3 month shoes.
What a shrimp!
Lexi is still wearing 0-3 month shoes.
What a shrimp!


No comments:
Post a Comment