Miss Alexis turned 9 months on the 4th of July!
Her 9 month stats resulted in proof that she is
ITTY BITTY...
Her WEIGHT: 0.49%! (14 lbs)
& HEIGHT: 2.49%
She may be tiny but
we love every itty-bitty BIT of her!!!

I was going to try some more pictures because she would not sit still, but, of course I never got back to it....
Her 9 month stats resulted in proof that she is
ITTY BITTY...
Her WEIGHT: 0.49%! (14 lbs)
& HEIGHT: 2.49%
She may be tiny but
we love every itty-bitty BIT of her!!!
I was going to try some more pictures because she would not sit still, but, of course I never got back to it....
Most of the pics ended up like this one by the time I could snap it. Oh well, this pretty much sums up her 9th month anyhow....on-the-go and WATCH OUT!!
She has gotten good at the art of crawling! And destruction!
She loves to examine all her new-found treasures by giving them a little spit wash in her mouth.
She thinks her new mode of transportation is pretty awesome... me... I think it's a little stressful! :) There is no worm-sliding nonsense for this girl, her crawl style is all business. She is very dainty in her movements, each step graceful and deliberate, slow and purposeful. I might be biased, but it's pretty darn cute!
Her passion for clapping continues... she's been applauding for the Olympics all week!
GO TEAM USA!!!
This girl has an obsession with remote controls and cell phones. If she sees one, she wants it and will scream until she gets it! Parker was the exact same way at this age. I think we're in trouble!

She defintely recognizes and addresses us by name (mama and dada), and she even says "doddy" over and over when the "doggy" comes into the room. She has the cutest high-pitched "Hiiiieeee" greeting, accompanied with her sweet smile while she bats her big gray-blue eyes. She continues to LOOOVE rice cereal, so we continue to give it to her. She is also obsessed with the Gerber Graduate dissolvable cereal puffs. She goes through at least 3-4 containers in a week.
She got her 2nd sickness of her little life this week. A pretty bad one. She's had a fever, red throat, I can't suction out her nose fast enough of thick nasty goop, and she just started antibiotics today for an ear infection. Our whole fam has been pretty sick, miserable and sleep-deprived this last 6 days!
(But honestly we've had such a healthy summer to this point - I can't complain!)
She is so good-natured and is very patient with her brother and sis who think they can tote her around when Mom's not looking. Getting a pic of the trio is next to impossible these days as coordinated cooperation of three kids just doesn't seem to exist.
Parker declared a few days ago,
"Mom, Lexi is the BEST baby!
She's the QUEEEEN of ALL the babies!"
So there you have it. I couldn't say it better myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment