Sooo.... I can't keep my mouth shut.
This girl?:
This girl?:

Completely crazy!
Am I the only one whose noticed?
Because apparently Brad hasn't caught on to the fact that she's not only totally psycho and talks about beating up the other girls while demonstrating just how to to the camera (in a very lack-luster, non-impressive but definitely looney bin way), but even around him she's completely self-centered and lacks - HELLO! - a personality! Brad's completely swindled by the fact that she is gorgeous. (Okay, so we all are until she opens her mouth) Poor, poor Brad! I'm hoping he doesn't waste much more time on her or he will be extremely disappointed to find out that the real Michelle is not at all what he is signing up for. I shouldn't gossip but go ahead and google Michelle Money & Jazz player Carlos Boozer...she hasn't done great things for some marriages around the UT valley! Research it yourself. :)
Not only does the crazy girl of the show have to be from UTAH but she also shares my name. Fantastic. :) (Note that I'm being totally sarcastic here:)
Oh, and one more thing. I think she actually might be TRYING to be the villian for attention and publicity. Some of her stunts last night seemed like really, really bad acting. She has a movie coming out in Utah next week...she has some ulterior motives that are highly suspect if you ask me. Meanwhile - poor Brad - he might be taking her to the final four! YIKES!
Onto our next crazy...:
ASHLEY H.

I liked her at first but I'm sorry, I don't have much patience for overly needy, caddy, drama queen women. I AM impressed that she's a dentist. But she lost big time points in my book last night for her whiney little stints. I have a hard time believing that she could have been all that appealing to Brad last night either but he keeps reassuring her how much he digs her so she's kind of up in the air for me right now.
Set those two aside... and overall, this is a revolutionary season on the Bachelor in my opinion, because for once - I think that there are a LOT of great, quality girls to choose from! Ex out those top two and the rest I think are really all-around cute girls!
Like this one:
JACKIE

SO sweet and genuine. So pretty and I just want to be her friend.
Not sure that she'll open up enough for Brad but meanwhile I like her.
Next up--
CHANTAL!

I think I kind of love her! She's (once again) beautiful, fun, NOT CADDY and I think that they have great chemistry. Mark my words... she will be in the TOP 3!
EMILY:

Who doesn't love supermodel (not really but REALLY), yet Southern Belle Emily? She is drop dead gorgeous, so sweet, so dainty and nice as can be. What's not to love?! I think Brad is REALLY hoping for a love connection but honestly I just don't think she has enough personality for him. She's darling (okay stunning) but she's missing that fun factor & I think she's holding back a lot. I feel compassion for her with losing her fiance in a plane crash and I want her to find love and hi - looking like that - she WILL (!), but I am not so convinced it will be with Brad. I think she'll be in the FINAL FOUR though for sure.
ASHLEY:
ASHLEY:

I love her! I think she's the complete package. If I were Brad, I would pick her. Or Chantal. :) Needless to say, I think she'll be in the TOP FOUR - even the TOP 2. And this 26 yr old has definite future Bachelorette potential if she and Brad don't make it. :)
BRITT:

I really liked her last night! I think she's totally the girl next door and so down to earth. Maybe a little too shy for him though? I think Brad's nature is to be more subdued as well, so in my opinion he needs someone to push his limits a bit which wouldn't make Britt his best match.We'll see.......!
(I also like Alli - I think she's adorable but for some reason her picture didn't want to post)
What can I say?
I LOVE Monday nights!
Feel free to comment and tell me that I'm not the only crazy out there who watches!
Really. I'll feel better about life and not so pathetic. :)
Really. I'll feel better about life and not so pathetic. :)
8 comments:
LOL, you are so funny. I don't watch it, but I may have to. Looking at those chicks is a bit depressing though for me:)
I love your commentary on all the girls! I usually try not to get hooked on TV shows because I feel like I don't have the time to watch, but Jake and I are hooked for this season. I think you nailed it with your predictions. I heard about the hole Carlos Boozer thing! I hope she gets kicked off soon and I feel so bad for her daughter! She is a selfish person.
I love your writing style on you blog! It is so entertaining!
Also, sorry you didn't get the invite. The email I sent it to is cransen@hotmail.com. Is that still your email? If not send me your new email. If it is then I don't know what happened.
Oh my heck I just love you! You are so funny! And the way you write love it. SO I love love love Emily and Caleb agrees with me on that one. This is the first season we have really watched. If you watch the way Brad kisses the girls you can tell which ones he has the most respect for. For me there are only 2 right now that I saw those sweet gently kisses(kinda cheesey but watch you can tell a difference) and it was with Emily and Chantal. I agree 100% on those 2 crazies!! I mean really get rid of them already.
Thank you, thank you for this post! I am so glad that we share the same passion for Monday nights. I CAN NOT STAND Michelle. Seriously...What kind of girl either A. punches her self in the eye or B. uses really bad make up to give herself a black eye(that magically resolves before a 1 on 1 date). I didn't know about the Carlos Boozer thing. I'll have to check that out. My faves are Ashley and Emily. I am hoping that Emily will come out of her shell and be a real person. I feel like they totally have potential and that Brad wants there to be more. Can't wait for next Monday :D
I know I'm coming to your blog every Tuesday now for the critique. I have to agree with everything you said. Well Done! You could really start your own REality Steve blog. WE will miss you tonight!
I don't know you...
michelle!
hooray for monday nights! j and i always find ourselves waking up giddy on mondays. just the thought of watching the next drama. totally one of those guilty pleasures, but i am getting a kick out of all the crazy girls and love the sweet ones. you rock!
wish we were closer to have a monday night bachelor party!
hold on, hold on, hold on,....I wouldn't necessarily say i "wake up giddy on Mondays."
More like........totally stoked to see Brad ditch that karazy girl who is super fake and incredibly bogus. I mean, who does she think she's fooling? She is completely MANipulating Brad to stay on the show for publicity. Why are the stars of the show always so flipping blind. First Jake and now Brad? Do yourself a BIG time and energy saver and drop her like a sack of dirt already!
BTW, who screens the so called love seekers for these shows? Do they take bribes or something? I mean, really...they must just let certain crazies on for the ratings. It's obvious Michelle is not in this for love.
p.s.
I don't really watch the show, I just do man stuff in the same room while Bee watches it. I can't help but overhear bits and pieces ;)
-J
Post a Comment