Sunday, January 30, 2011

A good prayer

 
Parker's Prayer Tonight:

Heavy Fader,


Thank you for all the good things that we share.
Thank you for all the good things that we have...and... all the good things. & thank you for everything good. And help us to be good....and sometimes not mean. &...
please help us not to be kidnapped.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
AMEN

Well, I'm glad he's seeking after "goodness".
And it's totally normal for kids to pray on a regular basis that they won't be kidnapped, right?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Very Cute. Whit's big things are that we can be good and have fun. That's all these kids care about. I think it's awesome. I think kids all just have their anxiety button. Parker's must be being kidnapped. Whitney's was fires and the bus, and going to jail, and the list goes on (luckily she has grown out of the those). It's a good thing to pray for though:)

Chelle said...

Wow, that is quite a prayer! Siena's are still one liners. he sure is a sweet kid isn't he? As far as being kidnapped goes...oh wow. I haven't wanted to use that word yet but I have had to tell SIena that I don't like her running off in the stores b/c someone might try to take her away. It's hard having to tell them scary stuff like that ya know?
Oh, one more thing--so maybe you can help me with this--I USED to be able to move my pics where I wanted to by clicking on them and going over to the drag bar--but now it won't let me! I don't know if some kind of feature accidentally got turned off, but it will NOT let me move my pics! Do you know how to fix that???

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I love it, thank you for all the good. What a sweet boy!

Brady + Marsha said...

What a sweetheart! I love the kidnapping part. I think kids pray about the funniest things. Molly is always praying that we can be more patient. What is she trying to tell me?!