Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Parker's first friend party

Months back when asked about what kind of birthday party he wanted, Parker replied with no hesitation that he wanted a Mickey water party. Okay! A strange combination, but whatever the little guy wants, right? Somehow I had to marry the two, which just turned out to be Mickey decor mixed with some water fun ... so I present you with

Parker's Mickey Splash Party! :)




The BiRtHdAy BoY!!!


The silly minor details that the Mom obsesses over...


The FUN!


I stole this water bottle idea (above) from one of my favorite blogs....they work out great because they last so much longer than squirt guns and I put their names on with vinyl lettering so as to not mix them up. I had to swallow my pride on these as I went to at least five stores trying to find ones that matched the red, yellow and black decor with NO LUCK! Oh well. I kept having to tell myself, "4 year olds aren't going to care if they match, Michelle". Well, I DID care - but ah well. They were fun anyways. :)

The party-goers who made the magic happen! (minus darling Addi who wanted a few more minutes at the table inside:))

Parker LOVES his friends! He is quite the social butterfly and is a friend to anyone and everyone. I hope that he will always show love, kindness & acceptance to those around him. He wanted to invite even more kids but I had to draw the line somewhere... these cute kids are all from our street! We are lucky to live in a place where Parker can be surrounded by so many great kids! We sure love our neighborhood.


Thanks to everyone for coming and for all the fun gifts! You all make Parker feel so loved! :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karen said...

You are too cute Michelle! That looks like a lot of fun!

Hollie said...

Ah, that's my girl. Can't be bothered with details like picture taking when there is food!
Anyway, cutest party ever! I appreciate all of your matching details- even if the kids didn't.

Chelle said...

Leave it to you to plan the cutest party EVER! No surprise there. Seriously--could I hire you when I need anything CUTE done? :) That's so fun that Parker is so social! Also nice that there are so many kids his age. The party looked like a blast.

Amanda said...

Wow, I'm impressed, I had no idea you were so "martha"!

L said...

Will you please come do Elli's party? You are amazing. I love all the sweet memories you have recorded of your little man as well. He is quite the guy! You are amazing Michelle!