Our cute little Parker turned FOUR on July 22nd! I have lots of celebrations to post and little time but we'll start out with his actual birthday....He is at such a fun age this year & I'm not sure who was more excited to celebrate his birthday - me or him!
Parker woke up to a room full of balloons and then had a Christmas morning-style birthday with his presents awaiting him downstairs...
Among his gifts he got the Handy Manny Repair Shop (proving to be a great purchase!) and the Wii-obsessed child got a Wii game chosen by the Mom who pretty much despises all video games (induces such unproductiveness) and limits the little guy's time on it...BUT I knew he would love it -- and guess what, he does!
Chris didn't have to work until that afternoon so we were then off to Kangaroo Zoo (Parker's pick) for some fun bouncing around. It was such fun. :)
The BIRTHDAY BOY!
Love this little guy!
Then we were off to none other than "Old McDonald's" for lunch (once again - Parker's pick). I think it's been years since I've actually eaten inside a McDonald's. It wasn't so bad. :)
I'm not a person big on fast food (except for occasional fries) & I once swore I would never feed my children chicken nuggets or any so called "meat" from such places... Well, so much for that! I guess it's taken me four years to give in (they had them for the first time - to my knowledge - a couple months back... & guess what? They love them - despite the negative nutritional value & whatever ickiness they grind up in those things...but that is another story)...
All in all, it was a great day!
The following day is when the parties begin...
Stay tuned! :)



3 comments:
So cute! He looks so old in those pictures!
You are such a fun mom! McDonalds and Kangaroo Zoo?!? Lucky little boy! Love the Mickey Mouse birthday banner too!
Happy Birthday buddy. We love you!
Post a Comment