HOW CUTE IS THAT?
There is something I just love about 17 little 3-5 year old boys chasing balls around a gym! What a site! Besides the fact that it's pretty stinkin' cute, I love that they are constructively putting their spastic little hyper active bodies to beneficial use by aquiring new skills, gaining coordination, and learning to take turns, all the while spewing out some of that endless energy they all seem to have bottled up in them!

Itty Bitty All-Ball was a huge success this week! SCORE! Once I peeled Parker off my arm on Monday(bribery courtesy of Cold Stone worked like a charm for later that day) he kept up with the best of them playing soccor and he even made a goal. That-a-boy. :) More importantly, he had a great time. I was worried today that he would revert back to his clinginess - which he did for the first 5 minutes but then he jumped right in to play basketball and once again had a great time! Yay! So---yes. I bribed him. Again. This time with a trip to Target for popcorn - but hey, bribery works and sometimes whatever works is the best option in my book. :) Especially when it's to get over an initial hesitancy about something...
Parker's words about class today: "That was so so SO way totally fun, Mom!".
This session is all over for his team but we are gearing up to start Itty Bitty ALL Soccor next month with several more friends & we're excited!
...& this little girl....we don't want to leave her out. I snapped this picture on our way out the door this morning. I might be a teensy bit biased but seriously how could you not adore that little face?! I just love her.



4 comments:
I love these little people in sports. I went to Zander's first baseball game the other night and had the best laugh in a long time. So stinking cute!
Good for Parker for being brave and giving all ball a try - looks super fun! And Emmie really is ADORABLE. :)
You guys are definitely on the leader board for the Cutest Family. Love the updates and pictures.
You have the cutest family ever! I love the pic of Parker at the foul line- he's so little compared to the basket. And Emmie's smile, so adorable.
Post a Comment