This woman is such an inspiration!
Stephanie (aka Nie Nie)....She is the survivor of a plane accident that happened in 2008. You may have heard about her on the news, watched her on Oprah, or you may be one the hundreds of thousands who follow her blog...what an incredible perspective she has on her second chance at life & what a wake up call it is for the rest of us to stop sweating the small stuff & to be GRATEFUL for our many blessings.
She offers so many heartfelt messages...Motherhood truly is a divine privilege & and I hope I never take it for granted. I also love how she says, "I am not my body...." How true that is and such a reminder that we are all so much more than the packages we come in...a hard thing to keep in perspective as a woman!
Take a few minutes to watch - it will touch your heart!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
4 comments:
I watched this a couple days ago and I bawled like a baby. Really puts life and motherhood into perspective.
I've been following her blog for awhile too! She's amazing! Hey so let me know if you want to do soccer next month with the boys. We just got back last night so I'll take a look at the sign ups again. OH my gosh and I know what you mean about the clinginess ( in your last post). I had to bribe owen with candy every time we went to a swim lesson, just so he would get off my arm and into the water with his teacher. Maybe it will be good to have them in a class together. Then we can commiserate with each other. -Catherine
I love this video! She is amazing and such an inspiration!
Oh yes, I loved this too! What a way to remember what being a mom is all about!!
Post a Comment