AMERICAN IDOL...
What can I say? This show just makes me so happy. Every year I look forward to January for some high quality television - aka - American Idol!
(Bless my beloved DVR for making it possible to watch!)
I was BOUNCING off the couch with elation last night as my man Lee Dewyze was announced as this season's winner.
YAY LEE!!!
(Did I call it or what? :))
He is so humble, so talented, so good, so cute...so -- I might have a tiny crush. No big deal. Chris is well aware. :)
If you missed his Hallelujah performance last week, check it out HERE. It's AMAZING - probably my favorite song all season. Just watching it will make you a fan too if you aren't already.
Or I dare say there might be something wrong with you... :)
....& I just have to add that the finale was GREAT! Besides Lee winning, my favorite moment was seeing all the old Idol winners and runner ups singing together.
LOVED IT!!
Let's admit it, next year just isn't going to be the same without Simon Cowell. You either love him or hate him and I love. (not that I love it when he's rude...hate rudeness he somehow gets away with it...) Honestly, I was tearing up when they were doing his little tribute. As big of an Idol fan as I am, I just don't know that I'll be watching in the years to come without him!
Oh well.
Anyways, here's to a great ending to American Idol 2010!
GO LEE! :) :)
I don't sound at all over-the-top obsessive in this post - do I?? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment