Emmie looooves the water.
She loves to play in it.
She loves to slurp it on a Sunday afternoon. Don't forget the extra large cup and straw please. Oh, & any day will do.
When she hears that tap water her tiny toes come a runnin'.
The anticipation is high.
Complete elation!
This little guy is just thrilled to have such an enthusiastic sis.
He is happy for her happiness.
And at the end of the day, when the H20 play comes to a close, tears are often the sad, sad result.
But this happy face made it all worth it.
As the similar saying goes,
"Tis better to have had fun and have it come to an end, than to never have had fun at all!".


4 comments:
so, in Emmie's sad pictures it look like she's been in the bath long enough that her hair is actually starting to DRY! I guess she really does love to take baths! I wish Afton did. She's convinced there's a doggy in the drain (the sound the water makes when it goes down) and is in there just long enough to get clean and get out!
Haha, my kids LOVE bathtime too! I think it's my favorite time of day for them because they are both so happy, and I get to sit and just watch for a rare minute =).
Oh, and I'm so JEALOUS of your staycation! How FUN!
Sooo cute! That picture of her climbing into the tub is the best.
They both have gotten so big, sigh! I just can't believe it! I love their smiles, SOO CUTE! Beautiful children, I tell ya!
Post a Comment