Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh Ed

Was I the only one jumping for joy to see him back??? Soooooo glad to see that Ed is back on the Bachelorette!!!
He is my only hope for Jillian. LOVE HIM!!!

As for the other guys......
Wes~It goes without say... TOTAL DIRTBAG! Why she's even remotely attracted to him is beyond me! And who in their right mind is going to buy his CD? Especially after seeing what a snake he is. Ughh.
Reid~He's alright but he's not emotionally mature enough for her.
Kiptyn~She's obviously way more into him than he is genuinely interested in her...I think he'd totally break her heart if she were to choose him.
And poor Michael.....he was so adorable and I just loved his cute family. Too bad he was so young! He should be the next Bachelor.
But HIP HIP HOORAY that my Ed came back!

4 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

I agree! I'm almost as smitten by Ed as I am Jillian's clothes! :) Can't wait to see what happens!!!

Brady + Marsha said...

I totally agree with you. I love Ed and was sad he left, but really it probably wouldn't be worth it to lose a job over a girl that may or may not choose you over 10 guys. I really loved Michael. I think the age thing shouldn't have been an issue, but then I married a younger guy. I seriously hate this show and every time I watch it I say that, but I still continue to watch it.

parkandlinds said...

Hilarious! I LOVE that you blog about the Bachelorette. And I totally agree with you on every point... except maybe Reid. I think he's the dark horse. And obviously Jesse left a lasting impression, since you didn't even comment on him! :) But yes, Ed being back is a good thing.
Cute blog!
--Linds

Carly said...

Hmmm...I'm not so sure on this one. I am a HUGE Bachelorette fan, but I really don't think that I want Jillian to end up with any of them. Wes is a total snake! I can't even stand to listen to him lie to her. My top picks were Jake and Michael...too bad they are both gone now :( I think that Ed left her once for his career, maybe he'll do it again? I don't think she will marry any of them... I guess of the ones left I would pick Reid or Ed...