Is the picture below a great one? No. Is it the most recent of the three of them and the best of the few I took? Yes. :)
Chris unfortunately had to work on Father's Day. However, that doesn't mean that he got out the door without some celebrations first. Father's Day morning, Parker lovingly gave Chris a 6 a.m. wake up call and dragged him downstairs to excitedly present him with the card he had ever-so artistically made for his Daddy the day before (I was still sound asleep and didn't even realize that Parker had taken note of the drawer I had tucked the card into!)
Here is the card:
It reads:
Dear Dad:
You are nice and fuzzy. I like to play with you. I especially like to roll the ball with you. You are silly. I want to go to Disneyland with you.
I love you, Dad!
I of course wrote it for him, however he narrated every word to me with no help! I thought it was so cute. I had to repeat back the "fuzzy" part to him three times to be sure that is really what he had said, and sure it enough, it was. He makes me laugh -what a little character. He even signed his signature "P" at the bottom (the bottom of the P is cut off in the pic, but for the record it really is a P, not a D.:)).
In addition to the card, Parker also gave his Daddy a mini-sized soccor ball (made for smaller kids) so that he can teach him to play the team sport, as Chris' entire family are longtime soccor players/fans.
Among a few other clothing items and gifts, Chris also received an exciting leaf blower for the big day. We later went over to enjoy some dessert with extended family on the Hansen side.
HaPpY FaThErS DaY, Chris!
Our kids are blessed to have such a great guy as their Daddy!
We love you.
Dear Dad:
You are nice and fuzzy. I like to play with you. I especially like to roll the ball with you. You are silly. I want to go to Disneyland with you.
I love you, Dad!
I of course wrote it for him, however he narrated every word to me with no help! I thought it was so cute. I had to repeat back the "fuzzy" part to him three times to be sure that is really what he had said, and sure it enough, it was. He makes me laugh -what a little character. He even signed his signature "P" at the bottom (the bottom of the P is cut off in the pic, but for the record it really is a P, not a D.:)).
In addition to the card, Parker also gave his Daddy a mini-sized soccor ball (made for smaller kids) so that he can teach him to play the team sport, as Chris' entire family are longtime soccor players/fans.
Among a few other clothing items and gifts, Chris also received an exciting leaf blower for the big day. We later went over to enjoy some dessert with extended family on the Hansen side.
HaPpY FaThErS DaY, Chris!
Our kids are blessed to have such a great guy as their Daddy!
We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment