Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Fam

This is Parker's on-command "happy face". He sticks his finger to his cheek, but doesn't always remember the smile. That's okay, we still think he's pretty darn cute.
Six months prego by the way! We're getting close! :)

7 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

You guys are such a cute family, and you are so cute pregnant! I am to a point where I just feel big all over! I don't want any pictures taken of me! But the end is in sight!

Amanda said...

Michelle, thanks so much for saying hi, it's so good to hear from you. Your little guy is so cute, and you are so tiny pregnant which is to be expected. We'll have to keep in touch.

Amanda said...

Your house is beautiful.You are way too cute to be pregnant. Can you do lunch on the week of the 16th? I am trying to get ALL the pups together. email me.

Stacey said...

Michelle,
Your little boy is so big. I didn't think it was THAT long ago I ran in to you at Costco. I found your blog from Amanda B's and your family is so cute. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! The end is always so fun! Stacey (Robinson) Dixon
dixon323@gmail.com

Julie said...

Hi Michelle,
Sorry it took a bit to get back to you. I was out of town. If you send me your email address I can send you the Lauren Flip HTML. My email is LeelouBlogs@aol.com and if you don't mind writing 'Lauren Flip' on it so I remember which HTML to send you that would be great!
Thanks!
*Leelou*

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Cute family pic! Atticus is starting to make little faces that remind me and Eric of Parker!

Brady + Marsha said...

You have the cutest family Michelle! It was so fun to run into you. I can't believe it has been so long. I love little Parker's dimples. He has the cutest smile. I'm excited for you to have a little girl. Girls are fun.