Friday, June 27, 2008

Father's Day Weekend Pics


The last few weeks have been crazy around here with all kinds of projects we have going on and appointments, etc., so I'm really late in posting all of this, but I just wanted to put up some pics from Father's Day weekend. We enjoyed BBQ's both that Saturday and Sunday, and here are some pictures from the events... My two favorite boys! Chris is such a great Dad to Parker and we're both so lucky to have him!
My Dad & Parker. Parker loves to give him a workout by being thrown "up high" over and over again. He thinks it's the greatest thing...we're still trying to come up with a good name other than "Grandpa" for my Dad to be called... any suggestions? (My Grandpa and G-Grandpa were "Papa" and "Gramps", so those are out...)

My little bro and I with our Dad
Parker and his Uncle Dustin (Chris' brother) playing on the swings at the Hansens. The facial hair is a new summer look for 25 year old Dustin... What do you ladies think??
Aunt Bethany (Chris' sis) is always good to make Parker laugh. He has a lot of fun with her!

I didn't catch a picture of Chris' Dad, Lance on Father's Day, but here is a good picture of him from last Fall (with Chris' Mom and the little monkey). He loves to give Parker tours of their backyard and help him be "all boy" and play in the dirt in their sandbox out back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like such fun! I have to admit, I am jealous...we can't wait to be closer to family!! *sniff* Can't believe how big that lil' guy is already! You are looking great by the way!!

Amanda said...

we call josh's dad pops. cute pix!