Hooray for grass in the backyard! Chris worked all day Thursday and part of Friday and Saturday laying sod in our backyard. I am soooo excited to have this underway. It is so much fun to play with Parker outside and now that we're finally experiencing some warm weather, you can bet that we'll be out there a ton this summer. Next comes a fence... hopefully we can get that up in the next month or so. Thank you, Chris for all of your hard labor back there! You are the best and I can't tell you how nice it is to have a "handy" husband. (He also installed the sprinkling system!)
1 comment:
Yeah for your grass! I don't know what I would do if my kids didn't have somewhere outside to play. I dread moving into our new house because I doubt we will get it landscaped this summer, which means that my kids will be playing in horrible dirt! Oh well.
Post a Comment