Friday, February 28, 2014

November 2013


 The week before Thanksgiving, the Dallas Hansens,  (Eric stayed in TX to work) came for a visit!
We were soooo excited to meet Parker, Emmie and Lexi's very first GIRL cousin, Miss Isabel, who was born in September. She is pretty much thee cutest thing and we were all smitten right away!


Had to take advantage of the first fam photo op after Sunday dinner and Uncle Brett's birthday celebration. Brett and Bethany had just recently announced their pregnancy, as well as Dustin and Sarai! We're really excited about more new cousins joining the fam in the next few months!


Cute cousins! 
Parker, Isabel, Emmie, Lexi and Isaac

We spent Thanksgiving the following week with the Hansens. It was fun to have the Loncyznas, Leons, and sweet Aunt Gloria (Lance's sister) and cousin Hollie join us! 

Thankful turkeys. 
The kiddos worked on these on Thanksgiving day while I did a little cooking (& I mean little - my contributions to the feast were just molasses cookies and a relish tray), but sadly I still didn't have time to help Emmie fill hers out...& lame that apparently we didn't make one for Lexi...?  Parker however whipped out his gratitude feathers in about 60 seconds. It startles me sometimes the way he attacks a project without really thinking first. This was one of those. My thought process is clearly a little slower than his. :) He loves this kind of thing though and he isn't rushing just to get it done, it's just how he operates. 
He's a pretty practical dude. I love how he is thankful for blood and skin and sign language. Those are some good things. :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, how fun to have so much family in town! Your newest niece is ADORABLE! And I liked the gratitude feathers. I laughed when you talked about how fast Parker did his. Apparently he's very efficient! ;) I'm glad you're catching up on your blog, I always love to read about what you guys have been up to!