Saturday, July 27, 2013

Batter Batter, GOAL!, and Cartwheels

Parker played his first year of T-Ball this past Spring. 

He did a great job! We just need to work on catching! I wasn't in love with the schedule because with Chris' work times I was left to traipse all three kids by myself to games (that involved half a mile of walking from the parking lot carrying a baby, diaper bag and blanket) that started 15 minutes before bedtime, throwing off our night's routine. I highly value bedtime staying on schedule, so I wasn't a huge fan. Plus some games were three nights a week, on top of soccer practice. He had fun though & that's what counts, right? 

This was Parker's third year playing soccer - Fall and Spring. He loves it! 

I love being a soccer Mama. :)

As for Emmie, she's been taking gymnastics since last September with a few of her friends, followed by a playdate afterwards. She thinks it's pretty awesome and Lexi loves to join in on the playdates with these cute girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: