Friday, September 21, 2012

10 and 11 months


O---kaaay, hurry and snap your pic, mom....
 

Lexi at 10 months!



11 months:

Getting a picture of her by these cute signs that my sweet friend Lichelle emailed me has gotten next to impossible. I have about a 3 second window to take a picture before she tackles them! She is definitely an on-the-go, busy little girl!

Still a thumbsucker (like her big sis!) and still a tiny little miss! I'm hoping that by her 1 year appt she'll be at least 15 lbs, but with her never-ceasing crawl strolls, (and the fact that she's - and our whole household-  been super sick this week and she doesn't want to eat), I'm afraid she's not going to hit the mark.
 Maybe if she eats her whole birthday cupcake here in a few weeks...but it's going to be close! :)
 

(wearing one of Emmie's old dresses)
 These pics (above) catch a tiny glimpse of her cute, irresistable personality. Her countenance is such a sweet one, but she's also got such funny little sense of humor. She is constantly teasing me and trying to make me laugh! I crave to be with her when I'm home away without her.
She is a constant jabberer and loves to be heard. Whether it's baby babble or actual words, she likes to put her two cents in. In her 10th and 11th months she has added a few new words to her vocab..."Baby"-she loves to point out other babies (even when they are older "babies" than her) and looves baby dolls. "Dake do" (thank you), "Nigh-nigh", "Eyes" (as she pokes her own eye out or whomever is holding her), & she signs "more" for food. She is still constantly repeating "doddy" for the dog (every time she hears the dog bark or sees an animal it's a "doddy"), and her cheerful high-pitched greeting of "Hieeee", each time she sees someone never gets old. She rolls her tongue when she cries, making a vibrating noise. Parker made a similar noise when he was a baby.

She waves "Bye bye", and loooooves to play peek a boo. She isn't standing on her own yet but will stand up against a couch or the crib with some help.


Sisters!!! How lucky are they to have each other?!?!
 
 

And this cute threesome... I love these babies so so much!

This  last year has flown by.
Honestly, I can't keep up and I can't believe this pic was just a year ago:
 I'm still spinning from the whirl wind it was.
 It seems like this was just last month that I had those
big round cheeks and big round belly.
And now, in just 2 weeks, my cute baby turns 1!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: