I am so blessed to have these amazing kiddos in my life. I love being their mom & am so grateful for the joy they bring to Chris and I.
On Mother's Day I woke up to some beautiful flowers (I failed to take a picture of them) and some awesome notes from my kids. I love it when they draw me pictures, and even more I love the smile they have on their faces when they present me with their masterpieces.
It makes my heart happy!!!
While Chris was at a church meeting, Parker made me the following while I was getting ready, without any help!:
It says: "Mom I love yow and I wal nevr stop luve n yow. Mom I love yow."
(Translation: "Mom I love you and I will never stop loving you".)
How PRECIOUS is that?! Not bad for a preschooler spelling things all by himself, ay?
And if you wonder what the picture is, he wasn't sure! He later decided the pink guy was an elephant with a pack on his back. I can see that! :)
And this was a special gift he made for me at preschool. He came home so excited, hiding it behind his back and told me he was going to hide this special surprise in his room until Mother's Day.
And that he did.
The flower petals are made with his fingerprints.
I absolutely LOVE it!
After church, we were sitting on the couch and my tricky husband had his "helpers" start presenting me with the following pictures they made:
This one says, "You are the cutest mom ever", and was presented with a Visa gift card to go shopping! Oh, how I loooove guilt-free shopping!
(I bought myself some tangerine skinny jeans - in case you wondered;). Super practical, right?)
This one says, "Use this to get a treat", and was presented with a
Roxberry Smoothie gift card!
I'm a little addicted to their "Green" smoothies. Have you had one?!
LOVE! LOVE LOVE!
This one says, "This will help you relax", and was accompanied with a gift card for a spa pedicure! (I haven't had a chance to redeem this one yet and it shows.)
My husband definitely knows me!
Better than I know myself sometimes!
I am one lucky mama, and wife.
We just stayed home this Mother's Day as Chris' Mom was in Texas with our sweet nephew, and my Mom was living it up in Hawaii. It was perfect, relaxed, laid back day at home! Chris cooked dinner, and I even got a much-needed nap. It's been a crazy couple of months, so this was the perfect way to spend our day.

1 comment:
Holy cow Michelle you look like a MODEL in that first pic! Seriously, how do you always look amazing?! So not fair! Those drawings/notes from your kids just melted my heart! What sweeties! And THEY are so lucky to have YOU b/c you are an incredible mom. And wow...sounds like Chris spoiled you rotten! Maybe I'll have to try one of those green smoothies. Glad your day was awesome. :)
Post a Comment