Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easter anyone?

I guess it's about time I post about Easter!
I wish I could tell about how our holiday was calm and serene and focused on all things it should be, but in keeping it real, and like usual, our holiday was a fiasco.  Good, but trust me, a fiasco. No matter how hard I try to be on top of things, that just seems to be my life these days. And that is an understatement. ;) We are considering a move across the country to see if that will ease up on the chaos in our life. ;) I'm kidding. Maybe.
Showing off their new shades...
I was hoping to have the Saturday night Easter Bunny visit, but with Chris working until 7 pm, that was not an option. So Sunday morning the games began and the kids were very excited that the white fluffy guy had come. Funny, his handwriting looks a lot like Chris'...

Lexi's first Easter!
 I wish I had gotten a better picture of her, or one at all of just her in her Easter dress, but the following is all I managed before our mad dash out the door...:

Easter 2012

I did manage to catch a shot of this cute girl before her hair and dress were ruined (there is about a 5 minute window there...). But as for the other two, it didn't happen. Oh well. She actually had the beginnings of a nasty cold and Lexi was just starting her very first sickness (we spent the following 5 days home sick), so the three of us stayed home while the boys went to Sacrament meeting...

Then we were off to my cute Grandma's house, where it felt a little more like Christmas than Easter. There were multiple Easter baskets for each of my kids,treats that will last us to inifinity and beyond, and we even hit the jackpot with Easter eggs containing $10 for each adult...spoiled!

Next stop was the Hansens, where we enjoyed an Easter dinner and of course an egg hunt for the kiddos.

I was so exhausted this day that I honestly can't recall another detail!
 Good thing I have these pictures to help me remember.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: