A common scene at our house:
Cute, right?
I think so too.
As long as the poor girl has a pocket of air to breathe through, it can fall under the "cute" category.
{Not gonna lie....sometimes they are a little overkill and their actions land under "obnoxious" and "relentless" but today we can call it the "c" word.:)}
But this popular little cutie doesn't seem to mind the adoration or attention.
Even in it's smothering form.
Not one bit!

The other night, I was fixing dinner and the older kids had just gotten out of their bath when I heard Lexi giggling. Like a lot.
I peeked over the kitchen island to find this:
Cute, right?
I think so too.
As long as the poor girl has a pocket of air to breathe through, it can fall under the "cute" category.
{Not gonna lie....sometimes they are a little overkill and their actions land under "obnoxious" and "relentless" but today we can call it the "c" word.:)}
But this popular little cutie doesn't seem to mind the adoration or attention.
Even in it's smothering form.
Not one bit!
The other night, I was fixing dinner and the older kids had just gotten out of their bath when I heard Lexi giggling. Like a lot.
I peeked over the kitchen island to find this:
P and E had pulled up their chairs and were practicing some sort of Vietnemese Tai Chai.
Er something.
But whatever,
the entertainment had arrived,
and Lexi thought it was hilarious.
Er something.
But whatever,
the entertainment had arrived,
and Lexi thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:
That is too cute! I can't wait for Ava to be able to interact with the boys a little more... Eli loves her as it is but I know Owen will appreciate her more when she can laugh... so sweet!
Post a Comment