Lexi turned four months last week!
This girl really does smile ALL THE TIME but of course I was trying to take her picture when all she wanted to do was take a nap.
Get used to it, Lex.
Mom+the camera=a little bit annoying.
Welcome to your life.
It's a good one, I promise. :)
I did finally get a smile out of her with the help of my assistant (aka Chris).
She seems to have given up the binky, to my dismay. I still try though. This was the longest any of my babies have taken a pacifier. She is still liking her thumb however, just like her sister. Which is a-okay with me. As long as it soothes her, I'm happy!
She is starting to drool a lot and she likes to try and eat her fist.
As well as mine.
YES. Freshly washed - OF COURSE!
Who do you think you're dealing with here?;)
"Sup?"
Okay so maybe that word reminds me of the 8th grade.
Nonetheless, I love this picture (above).
Her personality is as laid back as she looks in this photo.
Most of the time.
Not only does she give out lots of smiles, she is guaranteed to put one on my face, too.
I can't always say that for my other children these days. ;)
Oh come on, I am teasing. Kind of. :) Her non-mobility and therefore inability to rip apart my house are unfair advantages over the other two though, I will admit.:)
Oh come on, I am teasing. Kind of. :) Her non-mobility and therefore inability to rip apart my house are unfair advantages over the other two though, I will admit.:)
Have I mentioned that I LOVE this baby??
Well in case, I haven't...
I do! I completely adore everything about her!
I just LOVE having a baby again and I'm trying to cherish every moment since I know she very well might be our last!
I'm not the only one Miss Lexi is popular with in this house. Her brother and sister can't get enough of her either. I spend half my day
"Get away from the baby!!".
Someone has to keep those two from smothering their poor defenseless little sis.
Even then, the loud reminder doesn't always seem to help.
It's very sad, but I seem to have a deaf 3-year-old.
On a cuter note...
Parker asked me recently,
"Mom, am I going to be Lexi's Mom and Dad when I grow up?"
Apparently he thinks Lexi might just be a baby forever. I don't think I'd mind so much!
And the idea that he thinks he can take on both roles?
Intriguing...;)
He also proclaimed a few weeks back,
"Mom, I think that YOU, Emmie and Lexi are the most beautifulest sisters in the whole world!"
Awww. In his eyes, I'm not only beautiful, but young enough to be his sister. :)
I love a sweet talking man. :)

1 comment:
It IS a good life and she is SO lucky to have you for a mom! Emmie looks like she is so proud to be holding her. I hear you on the deaf thing though. I feel like I'm always saying to Siena, "Gah! You CAN'T WALK AROUND HOLDING HIM REMEMBER?!!!" And I love what Parker said about being the "beautifulest." Too cute!
And I am SO sorry to hear about your nephew. I cannot even IMAGINE. it hurts my heart. It's something no parent should have to face. We'll def keep them in our prayers.
Post a Comment