As I've mentioned before, Emmie loooves to dance. She is always twirling from one place to the next.
Sooo...I decided to sign her up for a dance class this month at our local community center thinking that she would love it, and love is an understatement. She thinks it's the greatest! Parker is always the one going to soccer or preschool or something fun. She has wanted so badly to be a big kid and participate in her own thing, and I think (for the moment) we've found it!

Sooo...I decided to sign her up for a dance class this month at our local community center thinking that she would love it, and love is an understatement. She thinks it's the greatest! Parker is always the one going to soccer or preschool or something fun. She has wanted so badly to be a big kid and participate in her own thing, and I think (for the moment) we've found it!


1 comment:
Oh my GOSH I could seriously eat her up!! She has got to be the cutest thing ever! How do you even stand it? Dance sounds like the perfect idea for her. And Parker looks so spiffy in his soccer suit--I'm excited for those days. I think they'll be hilarious! And I saw your teensy, weensy little belly in your St. George post. Don't even pretend i'm smaller than you! I looked like that at nine weeks! You, my friend, look AMAZING.
Post a Comment