Parker's spring soccer season came to a close a few weeks back.
It felt more like winter soccer with the frigid spring we had here, and with a few of the games even being snowed out. But all in all Parker had a great time being on the field again. He had to stop playing after his September accident last Fall, so it was good to see him back at it again and having fun with his friends on the field.
Per his request, he is all signed up to play again next Fall, so I guess I am officially a soccer mom! He also threw in a request out of the blue that he would like to play T-Ball as well, so we'll have to look into it...although I am not sure that I want to be that scheduled up with a new baby coming in October...

It felt more like winter soccer with the frigid spring we had here, and with a few of the games even being snowed out. But all in all Parker had a great time being on the field again. He had to stop playing after his September accident last Fall, so it was good to see him back at it again and having fun with his friends on the field.
Per his request, he is all signed up to play again next Fall, so I guess I am officially a soccer mom! He also threw in a request out of the blue that he would like to play T-Ball as well, so we'll have to look into it...although I am not sure that I want to be that scheduled up with a new baby coming in October...


No comments:
Post a Comment