Last week this little cutie went running past Parker and I, headed to the bathroom, shrieking,
"Frow up! Watch out guys! I'm gonna frow up!".
We followed her to the toilet, which she proceeded to spit into numerous times. After her dramatic display, she wearily patted her tummy and announced,
"Oh, I so sick. My baby is sick."
She talks about the baby in her tummy often.
I guess watching me in action this last four months has rubbed off on her.
When they say that kids model behavior, they're not kidding!
YIKES!
p.s. Thanks Aunt B for the darling dress! :)
"Oh, I so sick. My baby is sick."
She talks about the baby in her tummy often.
I guess watching me in action this last four months has rubbed off on her.
When they say that kids model behavior, they're not kidding!
YIKES!
p.s. Thanks Aunt B for the darling dress! :)

6 comments:
That is adorable!!! Sorry you haven't been feeling good.
That is adorable!!! Sorry you haven't been feeling good.
Oh, Michelle! What can I say other than I love your little family...and your posts! That's awesome. Congratulations and I hope you start feeling better soon! :)
Michelle! Oh my GOSH how did I miss your last post about your big NEWS?!!!! Congrats!! Oh this is so exciting! Sounds like our babes will only be a few weeks apart! SOOO sorry that you are so sick...it really is the pits. :( Esp at 3 AM--that baby better be good-natured to make up for loss of sleep! (the worst thing, in my humble opinion :) And that is so hilarious about Emmy. Kids are so dang funny! I love how dramatic she is. Can't wait to find out what you're having!! Do you have a preference?
I love kids with spunk and she for sure has it! hope you dont have much longer feeling that yucky!!!
priceless and hilarious! Hope you're past the worst of it now. :( Emmie truly looks like a princess doing her princess walk down the stairs on Easter!!
Post a Comment