Sunday, May 29, 2011

Big News on June 1st

(Zions Nat'l Park)
Despite the icky, wet weather that May has offered us, we've been too busy around here having 
FUN
(as you can see)
& blogging has taken a bit of back seat as of late.
But I am determined to catch up soon!
Lucky you. ;)
The exciting news of this week however will be that we are having my 20 week ULTRASOUND on Wednesday to find out if this baby is a boy or girl!
We really don't have a preference on the gender....We're just excited to welcome whoever is supposed to be next in our family.. and I can't wait to reuse the thousands of bins of clothes that I've been saving of Parker or Emmie's. I'm outta room!
This will likely be our last baby (mostly so says Chris - but he doesn't use the word "likely" he just uses "IS"...), so I'll also be happy to start purging the opposite gender's piles of clothes that have been storing up these last few years...
& I'll really be happy for this baby to have an identity of "he" or "she" rather than "the baby" and "IT".
Who wants to be called "It" anyways?
Any guesses on what we're having??? :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I bet boy... but I'm usually wrong:)

J n Bee said...

ahh! totally excited for the cutest little family ever! hmm, guesses? perhaps another drama queen?:)

love!

Carly said...

I'm guessing another girl! Good luck! Can't wait to hear :)

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

Girl :) Can't wait to hear!!

Mindi said...

Boy!!! I was happy to see your comment on my blog, so good to hear from you. Your family is adorable, congrats on the pregnancy,that is exciting. Stop by next time you drive thru town! Can't wait to see what you're having!

Chelle said...

I'm thinking girl...and I have been thinking about you all day! I hope you post it soon!!!!