Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time to spill the beans

I've definitely had an aversion to blogging this last few months.
In fact, I've had an aversion to a lot of things lately.
But not without good reason....
My body has been hard at work!
That's right!
Baby #3 is on it's way & we are thrilled to add another little person to our family!
I am just 14 weeks along but it's been a LONG 3 1/2 months!
Due to crazy and ridiculous lovely, debilitating bouts of nausea, I have found myself sprinting to the bathroom at 3 a.m. way too many times (I think this baby thinks it's a funny joke), the mountains of laundry have been building up, keeping up on housework has been almost a joke, 8 p.m. bedtime for me has been a necessity, and I think we've had carry out pizza at least 4 or 5 times since January (that's alot for us!).
 Zofran, Ginger Ale and Saltines have been my best friends and I have become way more aquainted with the toilet and bathroom floor than I ever thought I would...(just in case you wondered;)
But such is life when your body is busy making a human being!
We feel blessed and can't wait to meet this new little person in October!

18 comments:

Camie Walworth said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you!!!

Marianne said...

Yay!!! Congrats and I hope you start feeling better really soon!

Unknown said...

Coratulations!! We're excited for you guys. Hope you start feeling better soon. I was so much sicker with my girls than with Kasen. Maybe it is another girl!! Hang in there!

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Sounds like life has been pretty brutal on you lately! I really hope you get feeling better. It IS hard work building a baby inside you isn't it?!

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you!! I hope the sickness gets better soon! Can't wait to hear what your having!

aliciamae100 said...

Congratulations!!! What a lucky baby :)

L said...

WOOT-WOOT!!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you guys and I hope since you've had such a rough begining, the ending will be kinder to you than past pregnancies. You are one super mommy!!! YEAH!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!! We can't wait to have a new little baby in the family! It will be perfect for my baby hungry phase... haha I'll be the babysitter!

Brooke Woods said...

Shimmie- I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations. I hope you feel better really soon. See you at Loo's wedding?

Brady + Marsha said...

Congrats! How exciting! Not the sick part though! I hope you feel better fast!

Marsh Family said...

Wow that is so exciting. Sorry you have been so sick. Welcome to the world of three!!! Hang in there :)

Hev and Danaca said...

I am excited for you guys, that will be fun to have another sibling for your kiddos to play with, and I am sure emmie will be loving being a helper with the new baby!!

Jana said...

Congrats!!!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

HOORAY FOR A NEW COUSIN!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see if our new family member is a handsome boy or darling girl!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Congrats you guys!!

Jeanerbee said...

Congratulations Michelle! October is SUCH a good month! I sure hope you feel better soon!!!!

Carly said...

Yay! Congratulations! October seems like the perfect month to have a baby! Hope you start to feel better quickly!

Kim and Nathan said...

Congrats. Very Exciting! It's tough work making a human being, but so worth it:) Hope you feel better soon.