Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rag-a-who?

Emmie changes her wardrobe numerous times a day.
 It's fantastic.
The other day she wandered down from her nap in this happenin' getup....

Niiiiice, ay?

Lovin' the mismatched socks.
The floral skirt with striped sweater.
The necklace.
The Minnie purse.
& don't forget the rockin' hair....
accompanied of course by an entrourage of her biggest fans.

Basically, the girl quadruples her share of laundry each day.
& she loves it.
Me? I hate laundry.

But really, how can I be mad at that cheesy little grin?

I guess it's not hard to tell who rules the roost around here.;) 

2 comments:

Chelle said...

She is TOO CUTE Michelle! Such a girly-girl. You have to admit, the get-up is pretty sweet. Siena used to love to do that too--my favorite outfit was when she wore my old Care Bear costume my mom made with an enormous head and then tiny little princess shoes. So funny.
P.S. Your hair is so pretty long!

The Ackerman Family said...

I love it! Sadie does the same thing. Its to the point where if we aren't going anywhere, I don't get her dressed in the morning because I know that she will take it all off and put dress-ups on all day long. Fun times with 2 year-olds!