Friday, October 29, 2010

Spooky stuff

Parker had his first Preschool program today and yes, you better believe that Chris, myself and Emmie were the proud fam armed with our cameras, eagerly awaiting the "big performance". It was held at a senior center and I'm tellin' ya, between the darling Halloween costume-clad preschoolers and the always adorable seniors, it was pretty much cuteness all around!

Parker decided not to wear his Buzz cap in fear that it would mess up his hair. Okaaay buddy. At least his friends Batman and Spiderman had the same thoughts....

Just look at him singing his little heart out. I might just have to post video for the adoring grandparents and aunts and uncles. Check how he is cuddled up next to Spiderman. Er how Spidey is cuddled up to him. Either way, love it. :)

Afterwards we went and visited one of our very own cute seniors, my darling Grandma aka Mimi. Emmie was in heaven once again "borrowing" Buzz's jetpack. Or whatever that thing is.


...& to continue in the Halloween spirit, have you ever tried this super yummy mix (above)? Candy Corns and Salted Peanuts.

Sounds weird but I'm tellin' ya - sooo good! A cute little lady I met while living in Arizona clued me in to this and I have been hooked ever since.

& for lots of last minute yummy Halloween themed food, check HERE. I made the candy corn cupcakes the other night - so good! And cute. Love that food blog!

And for a little Halloween dare, I DARE you to watch this movie:

ThE WaTcHeR iN tHe WoOdS

Made in 1980. Rated G. One of the scariest movies ever. Yes, it's possible.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brady + Marsha said...

I'm glad his hair didn't get messed up. What a funny kid. I'll have to try the peanuts with candy corn mix. I was just recently introduced to peanuts and hot tamales. Seems weird, but so good!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Cute kids, love the costumes, the mix sounds yummy, LOVE that food blog I am addicted! Hate that movie it really is too scary for my liking! Happy Halloween you had the cutest Buzz and Jessie I have ever seen!

aliciamae100 said...

oh the singing picture just melts my heart!! and I need some candy corn and peanuts asap. (I'm so weak when it comes to resisting treats this pregnancy!)

aliciamae100 said...

oh, and I've never seen Wander in the Woods, but I got to check it out. MY suggestion for scariest Rated G ever: The Last Unicorn (1982). I'm going to have nightmares tonight just thinking about it!!