Well, it's here.
I'm off to Girl's Camp this week.
I'm stoked.
Er that's what I'm telling myself anyways.
The lovely head cold, constant run of the nose and bad sore throat I picked up from Em the other day that are hitting extra hard this a.m. aren't helping my enthusiasm for this excursion.
Nevertheless I am off.
The crazy things we do for the church I tell ya. :) {slight sarcasm here}
Like sleep in a tent. With no showers. {shudder}
Have a good week everyone!
Be thinking of me in the wilderness with all the bugs and wild animals. :)
Oh and if you see Chris lugging around the kiddos, please stop and help him do Little Emmie's hair... that's his biggest fear this week....
4 comments:
Oh man, I am so sorry! I hated every year of girl's camp, and I can't imagine going with a cold! I hope it passes quickly!
That is funny about Emmie's hair too. James is the exact same way. I told him that he needs to do McKenna's hair when I'm at the hospital, and he asked me if she had any hats. Ummmm, that's not gonna fly, Buddy!
I'm so glad I teach Primary! And that's so funny about Emmie's hair. My friend made a t shirt for her daughter to wear while she was at camp that said, "I'm not homeless, my Dad did my hair."
sweet dreams and enjoy every moment away! luckily you don't have to see her hair!
Well congratulations sweetie. I couldn't get you to go to Girls Camp with ME when I was in YW, but I guess it is 'payback' time now in your life. I know you're loving it! (ya right!). Anxious to hear all about it.
Hey, I need Emmie's waist measurement size.
Call us on Father's Day and give report. Love you. mom.
Post a Comment