YEE-HAAAW!
Emmie was thrilled to be there, as you can see. Just try and find a picture of her without her grinning, scrunched up little face. Go ahead and try.....
(try baby, try! ha ha)
A storm was rolling in so we ran around trying to do as much as we could before the storm hit....
Chris and Parker braved the giant slide....
And Emmie braved the giant pumpkins!
Feed my sheep....
NO --REALLY! And hurry! FAST!
These were the most forward, aggressive sheep I've ever seen! They were trying to get the food from Parker before he had even gotten it out of the machine. They had Parker a little freaked out but it was really so funny and Emmie and I and Chris were cracking up from the sidelines.
Emmie loooooved seeing all the farm dogs. Er, so she called them.
In Emmie-Land every animal is a "dog. dog. dog.". (Said with a pat on her thigh)
Parker had fun on his rooster ride, which was followed by a good old hay ride. What would a trip to the farm be without a hayride? And a mighty rickety hayride, might I add!
Oh wait, it gets better! Hiding in the cornstalks throwing candy at us were "spooky" (?) friends like the one above.
Needless to say, with Parker being the ever-welcoming recipient of anything sweet,
our night at the farm was a big hit! Even Emmie had her taste of chocolate, as she unbeknownst to myself must have caught a line-drive tootsie roll and had it half eaten before we discovered she had it...the little sneak.

The storm decided to really make it's presence known right as we were going to pick out our pumpkins, so we ditched the pumpkin patch and ran for the car
....pumpkinless!
Oh well, at least we got in some fun things to make our $5 per person worth the hour we spent there!
These were the most forward, aggressive sheep I've ever seen! They were trying to get the food from Parker before he had even gotten it out of the machine. They had Parker a little freaked out but it was really so funny and Emmie and I and Chris were cracking up from the sidelines.
In Emmie-Land every animal is a "dog. dog. dog.". (Said with a pat on her thigh)
our night at the farm was a big hit! Even Emmie had her taste of chocolate, as she unbeknownst to myself must have caught a line-drive tootsie roll and had it half eaten before we discovered she had it...the little sneak.
The storm decided to really make it's presence known right as we were going to pick out our pumpkins, so we ditched the pumpkin patch and ran for the car
....pumpkinless!
Oh well, at least we got in some fun things to make our $5 per person worth the hour we spent there!
Now I wish we could just press PAUSE and freeze the seasons for the next six months and by-pass winter! I'm not ready for hibernation yet but I know it's looming right around the corner...
As a Utahn and knowing what we are in for, that prospect is a little depressing!
But FALL? I could easily do six more months of Fall.
It's definitely my favorite time of year! :)
5 comments:
WOW< This place rocks, I wish we lived closer, we don't have anything like that here :0( We ARE going to the pumpkin patch this week but it's just pumpkins! lol The kids are soo big and they are soo cute!!! We are looking forward to visiting Utah again soon so we can visit you guys soon!!
Oh, the sheep! I wish I could've seen them in action, I'd have been right there with you laughing from the sidelines - so funny! And I love that Emmie called the horses dogs, Afton calls just about everything "cat." I guess they're just used to their pets. :)
That place looks awesome! WAY better than the Pumpkin patch we went to last night that was $7 per person. lame. Anyways, as always, your kids are DARLING!!!!
Those are the cutest pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch. Wish we'd been there. Love, Grandma Hansen
I love fall too....it's sad that it ends so soon. What a fun farm! Little Emmie's smiles are too cute!
Post a Comment