We had a party for Emmie's birthday 2 days before the actual big day, so on her REAL birthday, August 25th, we decided to let the Birthday Girl have her very first taste at ice cream,
and we made a trip to Cold Stone.
The one in for a REAL treat, however, was this little boy:
OH MY! He was in pure HEAVEN!!!
Can't you tell by the mesmerized look on his face?
This kid sat digging and savoring his double chocolate icecream with mixed in oreos and gummy bears on the side (that he meticulously lined up on his chocolate feast) in almost COMPLETE SILENCE for a good 15 minutes! Let me just tell you----THAT.NEVER.HAPPENS!
with our chatterbox, never-sit-still little Parker!
I suppose Cold Stone does have that magic effect on people.
I guess we should have made this outing for HIS birthday, not Emmie's....
Thanks, Em, for giving Parker a little bit of heaven on your birthday!
Who am I kidding? We all benefited from the outing!
Can't you tell by the mesmerized look on his face?
This kid sat digging and savoring his double chocolate icecream with mixed in oreos and gummy bears on the side (that he meticulously lined up on his chocolate feast) in almost COMPLETE SILENCE for a good 15 minutes! Let me just tell you----THAT.NEVER.HAPPENS!
with our chatterbox, never-sit-still little Parker!
I guess we should have made this outing for HIS birthday, not Emmie's....
Thanks, Em, for giving Parker a little bit of heaven on your birthday!
Who am I kidding? We all benefited from the outing!
3 comments:
Cute! yummy! I love Cold Stone! Cake Batter icecream with Brownies!! YUMMO!!
Emmy's birthday was adorable. You are so talented. I have to say hats of Chris, I can't believe how nice your little organizer project turned out. He is quite the home improvement guy. Can he come to my house.
She is such cute stuff! Happy B-Day pretty doll!
Post a Comment