Friday, September 11, 2009

First day of Joy School!

Parker started Joy School last Tuesday.
He was very excited to wear a backpack and meet his new "bends" (friends).
I was very excited too!
Are these little guys cute or what?!
They learned about the letter "A" this week and about animals and participated in lots of fun little activities over at Zach's house.
They had a great time and we are looking forward to the year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! I also did JS with M and I and I lovvved it! It was awesome and the girls really enjoyed it. I hope to hook up with someone down here and have Jaxtin do some JS too! My girls excelled with JS and really loved it very much. Parker looks sooo big, I can hardly stand it!!!

BTW, I just pulled out his image from past Az session when he was little and he was such a doll, still is!! I have a brand new spankin website, YAY!! I did it myself and it has been quite the job!! LOL If you want, leave me a rave and I can post it in teh *RAVE* section! Yea, for brag works, LOL jk

You can see the work in prgress here...

www.petersenphoto.net/jinky

When I am done the jinky will disappear.

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Cute! I hope it is working out for you! You have a great group! :)