We just got back from a way fun, 9 day trip to California today. (more about that later...!)Parker and Emmie were going to be meeting Mickey & friends and we didn't want them looking shabby, so the day we left I took the kiddos in for haircuts.
This was a special event for Emmie, as it was her monumental, very
FIRST HAIRCUT! :)
Here they are in their before picture:
Wild and crazy!
Ahem...
Drum roll..............!
Ta-Duh!
My reaction?
I love it! Finally got rid of those uneven ends!
Her reaction???
"Hmmmm.... I thi--ink I like it....it might take some getting used to....."
Finally a slight smile....
"Yeah, okay. I think I do like it!"
Such a girl I tell ya! :)
And as for Mr. P.... he's always happy to get his haircut as long as he gets to watch a movie, play on the slide and get a balloon and sucker on his way out the door.
We love Cookie Cutters!
Too bad I don't think I can afford it much longer now that I have to pay for TWO kid's cuts!
"Yeah, okay. I think I do like it!"
Such a girl I tell ya! :)
We love Cookie Cutters!
Too bad I don't think I can afford it much longer now that I have to pay for TWO kid's cuts!
6 comments:
They are so cute! It is always a little sad when the baby gets their first haircut- they grow up so fast! I'm not sure if I'll keep going to Cookie Cutters anymore either. They are SO expensive! There is a nice set of clippers at Costco that I am seriously considering buying. We'll see.
Emmie is totally melting my heart in these pictures!! She looks like such a big girl! Love the 'do. :)
so cute, I cant wait to here about your trip to cali!!
Haven't checked your blog in a while, fun to see your cute kiddos! Where is that cool hair cutting place? Hope you are doing good!
Too Cute!
I can't believe she already needed a haircut! Do you know I've never had to give Siena one and she's 2.5 yrs old? Oh well, I suppose it saves money right? :) And I'm so sad I missed you guys when you did the playdate at Shannons! Jared told me the night of the day you guys did it (if that made sense). I was so bummed! Aug was crazy, sorry I didn't say anything about getting together but I still do want to! Do you have my cell #?
Post a Comment