Tuesday, October 21, 2008

There is beauty all around...

THIS
is why I live in Utah! These first two pictures are views from my front porch! Is it breathtaking or what?
(and no, we don't live in a huge home like those you can see in this picture...:))
Fall is my absolute FAVORITE season!!! It is probably the #1 thing I missed while living in Arizona. On the flip side, AZ winters are one of the top things I miss about AZ... I can sure do without the snow!
These other three pictures are views just within our neighborhood that I caught as we went on a Sunday drive the other night.

I am so thankful to live in a place of such beauty! Everytime I leave my home and survey my surroundings I feel extremely blessed! I love it here!

3 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

So jealous!!

Anonymous said...

like the previous poster...i am jealous!....of course, you knew this already!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

I miss you Utah...:(