We were attempting to take a family photo here for our ward directory. They had asked for one and since we are now a family of FOUR, it was time to take one of the four of us. We were running out the door this day to go visit our good friends Jill and Jason who also just had a baby, so I was trying to get this picture taken since we were all dressed and had our hair combed at the same time for once. ANYWAYS - Chris' head is cut off, Emmie has spit up on her chin, and it's too far back, but I had to laugh when I saw this because little Miss Roxy is sitting pretty at my feet, front legs up and tongue out. We didn't even know she was in the picture. She's always doing her best to be included! Poor Roxy!
And here is our Little Em. She'll be 7 weeks this Monday! She is still sleeping like a champ & somehow she is turning into a CHUNK! I don't feel like I am feeding her enough for her to bulk up like she is, but she's turned into a TANK! Way bigger than Parker was at this stage! I'll have to take even more recent pictures than these so you can really see what I mean. Chris jokes that I have protein powder in my milk or something. Hey - whatever it is, it's keeping her happy most of the time, so no complaints here!
3 comments:
OK so maybe the self taken photo wasn't completely what you hoped for but I think you MORE than made up for it with the picture at the top of your blog. Everyone looks great. Chimmie- you are so pretty!
Hello Michelle...this is Mandy! I had to check out your blog....so great to hear from you! What an adorable little family and you look great - the same, but like a grown up. :)
Take care and keep in touch!
CUTE Michelle! I really like how you changed your blog...you guys look so sweet! ;0) Itis sooo fun to catch up with you guys online! Keep those pictures comin'!
Post a Comment