Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a sale! A good one!

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I LOVE a good bargain! If bargain hunting is considered a hobby, it's definitely one of mine! I LOVE finding high quality items for good deals! In fact, I find it quite exhilirating & pretty much never pay full price for anything. Call me cheap, frugal, resourceful, whatever, but it's the truth. I call it SMART. :) Sooooo - I just thought I'd share with you some good finds! I made my way to The Gap a few days ago hoping for a good sale, and I found one! I never quite finished shopping for baby Em before she arrived (are we ever finished shopping for our kids though?) since I was put on bed rest so early, so I went out to see if I could pick up a few things for her the other day.
Here's a little bit of what I found:
Not only were these three cute little dresses already marked down quite a bit, but they were an additional 25% off of the sale price! All sale items right now are an additional 25% off. I picked these darling items up for less than you would pay for dresses at Target and possibly even Wal-Mart... the dress on the right being only $8 down from $30! The other two I think were $14. Plus I got her a couple of shirts for $4! I checked online and the sale prices aren't nearly as good as they are in the store.
So hurry up! This is your chance to pick up some cute fall/winter clothes for your kids, or pick up something cute for that baby shower that's coming up! After all, who doesn't love Baby Gap?(when there is a good sale, anyways...)
p.s. I also found a long coat for myself that was normally $148, marked down to $36.99! (I don't normally go out and buy stuff like that for myself, but Chris had given me some Visa gift cards for my birthday last month so I had money to spend and haven't had a new coat for years!)
Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

I hit our local "consignment" sales this fall and scored some deals too. I don't mind gently used and it's fun to pick up "Gap" or "Children's Place" stuff for a buck or two when I normally don't set foot in those stores.

I love your family pic by the way! What photographer do you use again? Maybe we'll have to get some done when we are out visiting....

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I love your new family picture-it's adorable! What a cute little family. To answer you question, yep mine's a lee-lou page, I'll have to switch to cutest blogs on the block to save the hassle of losing information again. Thanks for letting me know! Any luck with a stroller yet? I'm glad you got some good prices on clothes...just so you know you end up spending the same amount in the end, you just buy MORE clothes because they're good deals!!! Happy Shopping! What are your kids being for halloween?

benandtheshannon said...

Sweet...is it over? I love your new photo!! You are such a cute family. Love that we're friend!!