We blessed our sweet little Emmie yesterday.....Chris did such a great job! She looked so sweet & pure all dressed in white and didn't make a peep during all of sacrament. It was a BEAUTIFUL fall day.... the nearby mountains and hills were just bursting with those amazing fall colors, providing us with a picturesque backdrop for an afternoon that was so calm and serene, just like our little Em. To top it all off was to have our family there to enjoy it all with us.
My brother, Steven, Chris' sisters Sarah & Bethany, sister-in-law Cindy (who is Eric's wife who is back in TX where he is in law school), and Uncle Dustin holding cute cousin Atticus (Cindy and Eric's baby)
Grandma and Grandpa Hansen
My little bro and Dad
My Mom and StepDad
Thanks to all of our family who came out to support us on this special day!
3 comments:
soooo sweet!!! it is hard to believe that we blessed our bubs just 4 weeks ago, sniff sniff, I HATE how time flies sometimes!
It's grandma. The blessing was great. Chris and Michelle you did a great job! Emmie is such a sweet heart. I love reading the blog. Michelle you have a talent for writing. Love from Grandma Hansen
I am glad you had such a great day! It looks like you got your stuff in time too. She looked SO adorable! So fun!
Your view is incredible. I love it!
I also loved all of her baby pics. What treasures. She is sure darling! I can't wait to her someday!
Post a Comment