Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby deals

Alright, so I'm all about good deals, so I just thought I'd pass this on...this morning I heard about this website (started by a UT mom) on a local news show (Studio 5) called http://www.babysteals.com/. Every morning at 9 a.m. MST, they post a new baby product for 50-80% off retail prices! The deal is good all that day, until they sellout. Sometimes it's such a sought after item that they sell out in 15 minutes! On the weekends, they'll feature any items from the previous week that didn't sell, giving you one more opportunity to get the great deal. If you live in UT, you can actually PICK UP the item yourself, so as not to pay for shipping. If you live outside of UT, they ship all over including to Canada, and shipping costs are very reasonable. You can sign up on their site to have them send you an email each morning letting you know what the item of the day is... I just did it, all you have to do is put in your email and your zip code. TODAYS good deal are those popular "Baby legs", selling for 50% off. They also gave a preview of tomorrow's good deal, (normally they don't show what the deal is until the day of) which will be those popular "Puddle Jumper" shoes, and Monday they will be selling a 3 piece diaper bag from the "Bumble Collection" (super cute!) that normally retails for $204, and they will be selling it for $69 this Monday. It comes with 2 "snack bag" totes which were just featured in Oprah's magazine of favorite things for the holidays. (this looks really cool, however, I'm not in the market for a new diaper bag because my cute sister in law just made me one that I love!) ANYWAYS, check it out, pass on the word....you never know, they may just feature something you've been coveting but haven't wanted to pay the big price for!

2 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

Ok, I'm mad I missed the babylegs! I was just thinking today I need some to layer under Eli's pants because it's freezing here and there's always that gap between socks and pants when he sits or is being carried.... grrr...

benandtheshannon said...

so I can't get this web site to work it asked for a password weird... I am guessing it is my computer but I am excited to give it a try.