
She started rolling from one place to the next a few weeks back and it has become her favorite mode of transportation. She especially enjoys her new hobby while wearing comfy clothes and a crazy hairdo.

She hasn't started to say any real words yet, but does say "uh-muh" sometimes when she's crying, so I like to think she's trying to say "mama". :) Parker translates it as so and big brother's know best, so we are going with that.
Her favorite babble lately is to say "buh buh buh" over and over.

She had her first taste of rice cereal last week! She loved it! Well, sort of. She loved putting the spoon in her mouth anyways. :) We're going to start some fruits and vegetables this week. Exciting!
{We hold off on baby foods around here for as long as possible. I don't want to chance any food allergies by starting too soon. Life without peanut butter would be a real drag. Plus it's what my pediatrician recommends and nursing is just easier, cheaper, and not so messy.}
Lexi looooves her baths and this was her first one in an actual bath tub a few weeks ago while we were in St. George! I must be crazy but I've been giving her baths in my bathroom sink and that pink little tub that you get from the hospital when you have a baby. I haven't wanted to risk exposing her to any of the kids germs in their bath tub (and until I force myself to clorox all their bath toys - they really gross me out), and my tub seems like it's too big and would be a waste of water. So, I've been squeezing her into my sink! So far it's worked fine but we've got to graduate to the real deal soon - she's getting too big!

3 comments:
OMG! I haven't logged on to your blog in ages and I'm dying! Lexi is not only ridiculously adorable (as expected), but looks SO MUCH LIKE YOU! She's like a little mini-Michelle! I love her! And Emmie is a little PERSON now...she is so big! Man, I wish you guys lived closer so we could get the cousins together. Don't worry...a trip will be made to SLC soon enough for some pics with the girls in front of their great grandma's house and tombstone.
Those pics are SOOO stinkin' cute! That last one is to die for! She looks such an adorable baby, and I'm glad she's been so good for you! I feel like you. I wish I could freeze time. It seems like it goes by so fast and I always feel like I need to spend more time with Brockton just one-on-one. It's hard with #3 ya know?
So gorgeous! And seriously, WHERE do you find all the cute hair stuff? And the rolling - I remember when Parker would roll all over the place, lol! What a beautiful family you've got!
Post a Comment