Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kicks


This little man has loved playing soccer this year.

He must take after his Pops... Chris' entire fam (6 kids) played high school soccer and his dad was a high school soccer coach. The game might just be in his blood.
Then again, this 5 year old just loves to be outside, be with friends, and have fun... whatever the activity or venue.  
I love that he has a smile on his face in all his 'action' pics.
Lexi went on her first outing (besides 2 trips to the hospital for blood draws) to Parker's last game when she was not quite 2 weeks old.
She wasn't super impressed and slept the entire time.
 Maybe she'll wake up in time for the spring season.
Then again, with the way she sleeps, maybe not.

 
In hindsight I realize it was a little mean to make these cute kiddos line up for team pics facing the bright sun. Sorry troops. Their squints are kinda cute though right?
Here's to a fun Fall season and lots more fun memories to come!
GO BANANAS!!
p.s. That's not really their team name but I can't remember it right now...maybe when I get some sleep it will register.;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: