This cutie patootie turned 3 a few weeks back.
The birthday fairy came as she slept and left her some fun presents for the morning.
Some of them included a new rocking chair to rock, a Dora doll, a baby doll, a Cinderella dress up, some cute necklaces, some jams, books, and Wii Just Dance for kids.
She was a happy girl!
The rocking chair is one of her new favorite things. She likes to drag it from room to room and loves too rock her babies to sleep with it. Even big brother likes to have his turn to rock.
On a side note, I recently started carousing the world of ETSY! I'm hooked! I had her custom birthday shirt made (for a great price!) along with some really cute necklaces. If you want to know the links, let me know and I will look them up for you! There are TONS of choices and I think the jewelry especially would make such cute xmas gifts for little girls. :)
Back to our birthday day....Chris had to leave for work by 7:30 that morning, so we saved half her presents to open when he got home around 4:30. Then we were off to....
You guessed it -- Thanksgiving Point! Her birthday activity was really Cowabunga Bay earlier in the week, but we couldn't help going out to do something fun on her actual day. This little cowgirl LOVES to ride the horses so after her ride and checking out some of the other animals, we went over the Emporium for dinner and closed out the night with ice cream.
We sure adore our sweet 'n (recently) sassy Emmie and can't believe that she is already a big three year old!

We sure adore our sweet 'n (recently) sassy Emmie and can't believe that she is already a big three year old!




No comments:
Post a Comment